Inktober day XIV


I think I've said it a few times, but I'll repeat it here one more time. We currently have 5 girls here in the lab, 3 of them were found here, two I called for an ad over the internet.

Of the girls I found here in the lab, only one is willing to interact sexually with the creatures in the lab, and that's Letitia. Cinthya and Erica help me with maintenance work.

Cinthya however does not have much repulsion about the idea of having sex with the creatures. I mean, what keeps her from doing is that she finds most of the disgusting creatures, the interspecies taboo is not a problem for her, but the physical appearance of most creatures.

Erica however has problems even to be naked in front of the other girls, she is ashamed to think about the sexual activity that the other girls are developing around here and if sex with a human is already a subject she does not feel comfortable with talk, then imagine how she deals with the possibility of sex with a different kind of creature?

Any incident that occurs to her at the base she reports to me. She knows I try to keep her out of harm's way. I am a tentacular monster whose very existence defies reality, but I care for the concensus. That's why I hear any worried report from her, ever since that swollen tubular worm jumped into her tight, inexperienced pussy, even for minor events, like when some goblins began masturbating as she passed her cell.

I then take the necessary steps, took Erica out of the base, until the external situation normalizes, I place black coat in the goblins' cell glass, I avoid putting her to work near aggressive creatures, and I reserve the most aggressive jobs for the girl, like take care of the mutant land Tunicates.

Tunicates are sea creatures that feed by filtering sea water. I decided to create a version for terra firma, to feed on spores and polem floating in the air (This would help me to contain the advance of my enemy, the creature plant of the northern forest). Although they have been genetically modified to live on land, the initial development of these creatures has to be done in water. After a few weeks and with the first generation well developed, I asked Erica to dive into the pool where these creatures were and collect some samples

.It was extremely unlikely that one of these creatures would mate with Erica! Despite the genetic change, Tunicates are quite normal! Yet I heard timid moans a few minutes after the girl started work. When I went to check, by the only possible opening I saw this scene! Erica's back was steep, the swimsuit was pulled a little sideways and fluid substance flowed between the legs of the girl, while one of the tucanados sneaked near the vagina of the sweet research assistant.

I could not verify if there was any penetration or something, it seemed that yes, but when I started the process of opening the sector gate where the girl was, she jumped forward, stood and acted as if nothing had happened . She did not report any abnormalities to me and no attacks ...

Am I seeing things? Should I believe that nothing happened? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment