Inktober day XII


Ok, I must admit, I can not speak badly about Bianca today! My tendrils felt vibrations in the octopus tank and I decided to send my optical tentacles there. I knew that the octopuses were very dissatisfied with the abstinence of females, but I was not finding them willing to go there, because both Carol and Letitia do not like them very much ... Octopi can get through small cracks and get into "impossible" places "...

I thought they were trying to get away from the tank, but when I finally got my optical tetacles in there, I saw that someone had already convinced them that staying in the lab is a good idea. Bianca was there, hands on her knees, her bottom bent, a thick tentacle dripping out of her pussy, shedding a sticky sperm.

I figured after that she would brag about what she did in the tank of the octopuses, play in my face she does not just mess up, or in the face of the other girls that she is useful, but instead she went back to her room and He smiled, listening to music. Okay, I have to admit that this young lady can have her utilities.

Note from the author: I tried to base this figure on a real photo, I particularly surprised the result, I would like to know what you think of this figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment