THIS IMAGE HAS XXX BELIEVE ME



READ PLEASE!
I was going to do something more elaborate, but my time is very short and I wanted to test something interactive with you.

The idea is this, Erica is gone and I told Cinthya and Letitia to look for her. none of the girls gave a signal and I know they are in this cave. Say in the comment by which position I should start looking. I go in the most voted option and I'll see what's in there.

The first person who can figure out where Erica is, whether it's the most voted option or not, will win a prize. A fully customized art (ie the winner will be able to order an art with a custom girl and creature).

Each can only make one suggestion by revelation. For example subject A votes in 2 subject B and C vote in 3. It is revealed what it has in position 3 and only then A, B and C will be able to vote again.

Participate! You can vote on each of the platforms that I launch these figures, that is, here, in my blog and in my Hentai Foundry. Each platform will have a winner.

UPDATE:
-Mystical Pig and BigBenProgrammingCo found Erica!
-Comrade DerpyHooves and Sasquatch180 helped me too, but dey found no clue about Erica...
-Mystical Pig and Comrade Derpy Hooves found Cinthya!
-BigBenProgrammingCo helped me too,  but they found no clue about Cinthya.
-Letitia came back to the base by herself.



4 comments:

  1. Well, I was originally going to say 3. I voted 1 on the hentai foundry one.

    Also I hope your art gets more popular because I really like your art so good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Comrade, unfortunatly, she was not there! But I will reward you anyway.

      Can you help me find Cinthya?

      Delete
    2. Cinthya was 3 right? And yes, you can use any of my posts in any way you want. You are the artist!

      If you want, you can add me on discord so we can work out what you can draw for me out of the kindness of your heart :p

      Uchiha Izanami#3008

      Delete
    3. I'll add you on my discord. You found her, well done!

      Delete