Pixeltober day XXVIII

Another way to grow my army is through alliances. Well, I do not have the courage to ask for an alliance with any human nation, it's more capable of sending me on fire. Our attempt to contact the reptilians ended with a double penetration of Cinthya. I have no idea where the gray ones came from ... What I have left are some primitive communities living in the cave complex.

I've prepared Carol for a contact mission. I have prepared her with instructions for contact with primitive peoples: Approach until one of them sees, stops, expects attitude on their part, does not make sudden movements, refers to what seems most important, offer gifts. At present, I decided to give a cube of leds, a steel knife and a mirror. I sent the girl to a tribe of humanoid mammoths.

Carol walked for almost a day in the cave complex until she spotted the first mammoth hunter. She followed the instructions I passed and he took her to the "tribe", his herd. Mamutelians are matriarchal and she offered the gifts to the matriarch of the tribe and the Matriarch offered a gift back ...

One thing I forgot to take into account is that in certain primitive human societies, a gift offered to visitors is the females of the tribe. As the mamutelians are matriarchal, the matriarch offered Carol a mighty male. And here's the problem, neither Carol nor I expected it. She could not deny the present and the mamutelians expected her to use it there in the middle of the village. Carol had to face the gigantic being without any lubricant.

She even tried to lick the hunter's penis, but she saw that it would not do any good. He then grabbed her and balanced her on top of his cock. Then he began to hold her, lamentably as he opened space in her pussy. After that he began to accelerate and fuck with more vigor. Even the girl's pussy being too tight for him, he was able to maintain sexual activity for hours! Carol had orgasms, fainting, cried and laughed in pain and pleasure. At last the mamutelian cum and cum liters!

After the act, Carol spent the night in the village and returned the next day, bringing the hunter with her. She and the other girls are likely to have to spend some nights with him, but it's already a weighty addition to the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment