Pixeltober day XXVII


Trying to breed supersoldiers.

Despite the calm, I still have to worry about my enemy and the reptilians, since I do not know their intentions and with these new gray ones, which I do not even know where they came from. So I decided to test some crosses to see how to make creatures a little smarter and able to cope with these threats.

I could use various creatures here in the lab, but I preferred to pick up a pig and human chimera that already exists in the lab and cross it with one of the girls to see if I make something a little smarter. The chimera is still very disgusting and so I decided to give the task to bianca, to see if she takes a little disgust for the thing and stop annoying me. Also, as I moved her parents to a village inhabited by humans, a gestation by Bianca would not bring me additional problems.

We currently have 25 chimeras of this, being 10 males. The average copulation time is about 15 minutes. Taking into account that Bianca is human, we can consider that the chimera would take about 20 to 30 minutes to ejaculate. But Bianca took 5 and half hours to leave the area ...

The young woman came out with cum all over her body, a huge amount of cumdripping between her legs, she had sperm inside her pussy, ass and mouth. She fucked every one of the chimeras and fucked it more than once. Contrary to what we anticipated, the girl managed to make the chimeras hogs enjoy in less than 10 minutes and, frustrated with the short time, provoked each of the other males until she felt sexually satisfied.

After each chimera has cummed it, they have had a little more stamina and according to Bianca, she can better take advantage of those screw penis. In the end Bianca risked double penetrations and even a few blowjobs.

I think this excess activity will not disrupt my plans ... On the contrary, it is likely to increase the chances of she being fertilized.

No comments:

Post a Comment