Cinthya pregnancy 5th Week

Today I did a more intimate and complete examination at Cinthya and verified two things. Although it is the fifth week of gestation, the embryo has the number of cells of a human embryo in the 8th week. In addition, the eye size is larger than normal for a human embryo. He's developing a little tail too. It is not yet possible to state which species has impregnated our redhead, but we can rule out some suspicions, such as the rabbit.

There are animated gifs I made the moment I examined her. Some versions will be exclusive of my patreon, others you will be able to find in the premium package referring to this image in deviant art. Check out both sites and my hentai foundry, where you will find different versions of this image.

On the Dark Moon blog, I'm going to be releasing some new versions of Letitia today and asking you to vote which version will replace the current version of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment