Pixeltober day XXX


(Yes I recycled again)

I followed the tests of the repellent, this time I asked Cinthya to be the tester, since Erica did not like the result with her much. I took it I was careful to test in a species smaller than the giant rats, so that if something went wrong the girl could escape without problems.

Once again the girl paraded naked through the cage of the creatures of the test group and had no problems, however, when she was leaving the place, one of the test rabbits jumped on her, knocking her down and began fucking the redhead hard!

And once again all the fertile males in the cage took advantage of the tester .... This time at least I had the idea of tracking down the first male and measuring testosterone levels in him, I have some assumptions about what he might be giving wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment