Pixeltober day XXXI

We celebrated, on the 31st, the Halloween of the laboratory. Yes, gentlemen, as alien as I am, I understand some human celebrations and celebrations. The girls fantasized about various creatures, we had a banquet, there was dancing and a lot of partying.

Let's say that the festivities as well as the end of this turbulent October made the girls more agitated and they found a way to have fun using "toys", even Erica risked some daring playings... But Letitia, with her Succubi gene, needed a real penis and for that she used the Cougar cage. In fact, she's still there and by the sounds coming from there, neither she nor the cougars are sleeping.

Good people, that's it, I finished Pixeltober and I think I'm going to take a break. In fact I still have some pictures to make: the awards of the winners of a small competition that I threw in the middle of the pixeltober and two commissions that I received. But this I have time to do. The rest of this week I focus on Dark Moon, correct some aspects and implement some suggestions, so as soon to release version 1.3a of the game. You can follow Dark Moon here:

https://thehivedarkmoon.blogspot.com/


Last but not least, one of the girls in the lab will get pregnant with the pixeltober. WHICH GIRL WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET PREGNANT? Answer here:

No comments:

Post a Comment